Monday, June 9, 2014

Loose Thoughts

This entry is going to be about those loose Thoughts that in ordinary circumstances I would tame and shut them off, but I choose to let them out and slide in the open webs of the internet. I like stretching ideas and thoughts, I like to go beyond from the norm, break the mold of thinking and see where it takes me. Most of the time, it brings me a good laugh, and I hope it does the same thing for you.

WARNING: if you are too religious or easily offended, please do Not read further and step away!

One more time, get off this page if you get easily offended or if you are judgmental...

On the other hand, If you really like this, feel free to pick and keep updated on my original page that gets the best out of me, like a great orgasm at:
https://www.facebook.com/artsny

This is a never ending Entry, where I will keep coming back to put more  Loose Thoughts as I get them sliding through my mind. I am fascinated by the concept of never ending as the constant flow of the sea waters, who never cease to be and it's always there. No one can stop the sea waters from being, It's always there, never ending for ever and ever.

Some of the thoughts will be in   " "    which means I am quoting someone's thoughts.



Ojos para los que quieren ver,
Oidos para los que quieren oir,
Corazon solo para los que desean aman.
Aura 6.9.14

How interesting it would be if prior to being born, in some magical way, the designers of the human body will reproduced a body based on only what it can do, for example, people who can not love others would be born without a Heart. What is the point of some humans having a heart if they won't use it?! ..lol

***

Once a dreamer is always a dreamer ...
Aura

***

I am so frustrated ! Ugghh !!! In my dreams I see and visit so many beautiful and amazing places, that I take pictures of while dreaming and then I wake up and have no place to find those pictures, Where do I go to find those pictures I take while dreaming ?!!!! makes me wanna scream Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
Aura

***

I have such weirds, horribles, wacked dreams that I will never need drugs to entertain myself. Every night I look towards meeting myself in my dreams because I am surely fun and out of this world when I dream. I am also a Horrible person, so bad and so horrible that when I wake up, I think "Damn, why did I do that" ... I can't get enough of myself and my unconscious, I am sure an entertaining and mind blowing character. 
Aura

***

Flavored Condoms are double the pleasure, because you get a Blow Job and a fuck out of one use.
Aura

***

When you are looking at a person' s profile on FB, do you know which album has the most interesting pics?!
I do, it's the Mobile uploads album: )
Aura

***

I see my forever and ever in your eyes.
I see my forever and ever in your presence.
I can only hope that you can find yourself in my eyes,
and that you can feel the forever and ever in my essence.
That is the eternity of all.
Aura 6.6.14

***

My son is sooo much my son. He is almost turning 18 and he go and ask his dad:
"Dad, what would you do if you find out I am not your son?"
His Dad's answer:
"If you are not my son, then you owe me a Lot of money"

Like they say, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...lol

***

Even when you are at the top of the food chain, you're still one of the fishes.
Aura 8/2014

***

Who knew that the cat's fifth leg was so tasty ! I should had  found it sooner.
Aura 8/25/14

***
If I buy 3 leches and when I eat it, I only taste 2 leches, can I demand a refund?
Aura 8/2014

***

If One's family pay for One's funeral and One wake up from the dead, do the family gets a refund?
Preguntas que uno se hace?...
Aura

***

Life is more than Life.
Aura

***

I live to Dream, for what is life is not but a Dream !

An eternity is a moment, when I am under your covers.
Aura 6.10.14

***

If you are trying to make sense out of this senseless world, you minus well flush your intellect down the toilet.
Aura 8/2014

***

Ojos para los que quieren ver,
Oidos para los que quieren oir,
Corazon solo para los que desean aman.
Aura 6.9.14

***
I am so frustrated ! Ugghh !!!  In my dreams I see and visit so many beautiful and amazing places, that I take pictures of while dreaming and then I wake up and have no place to find those pictures, Where do I go to find those pictures I take while dreaming ?!!!! makes me wanna scream Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

***
I want to be like a Distraction & a Bad Habit, 'cause they are both hard to break. ;)   
Aura    1.20.13

***


"It takes a real woman to undestand a real man."
Aura
12.29.12

***

How do you meassure feelings? !
With a  Feelometer    or Feelmemeter  ?
Aura 11/2012

***

Life is a very short Journey, make the best of eat, enjoy each day. There is no future, there is no tomorrow, there is only today, the here and now.


***


Siempre hay algo mas alla,
mas alla de lo que puedes ver,
mas alla de lo que puedes percibir,
mas alla de lo que puedes sentir,
ma alla que de el alla,
corre, camina, vuela,
pero sigue, sigue hasta el mas alla,
y nunca te quedes en el aqui,
por que lo que esta en el mas alla,
siempre sera mas espectacular.
AuraIam Dasep
6.8.15

***
The World is an emotional battlefield.
Auraiam 1.8.16


***
I am the penis protector
Auraiam 1.9.16

***

Fear kills before Death arrives
Auraiam 6.20.16

***


If from Here to There is the same thing, why would I want to go there?...
I love it here, I am here and there, it is all the same.
‪#‎dimensions‬ ‪#‎presence‬


***

I am a mirror of your intentions. You always get from me what I receive from you. At a higher intensity of course. Is it good ? or Is it bad? ... Who knows...
‪#‎muse‬ ‪#‎voices‬









No comments: