Friday, October 17, 2014

Aura's Art

Aura Art Gallery
648 Grand st.
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11211
(929)220-2813

I want to share most of my Art pieces and Art Performance made in different times, with different materials.  Most of these Art is decorating the places of friends and family. Sometimes sold, sometimes gifted.


Some items with my Art on sale:

http://www.shopvida.com/collections/voices/aura-bobadilla 






:My Heart Is Free"  Aura
10.10.19





























































Newspaper:


























"Rise Above" Aura 2.17.19



I have to post the Sea before fisishing, because I love the Sea:




"Engaged" Aura 10/9/2017






"Thoughts" Aura






"Connections" Aura





"OM" Aura 12/25/16. This is my favorite art piece.


















"Poosie on Poosie" Aura  11.12.16






"Love" Aura  10/2016. Using junk work items, cylinder pins and springs to create art.











"Serenity" Aura  10/2016 Just a beautiful relaxing place.









"Cry Baby" Aura  8.21.13









"Silence" Aura 2016








"Coffish"  8/14/16
A vision I had while meditating at the Mother Center, Paramahansa Yogananda's home in LA. On public display at Fillmore Realty.









"See Beyond" 8/14/16.
Just having fun with visions.








"Glide" Aura  6/24/2016






"NO" Aura 6/2016.  A much needed word that I have to say more frequently. An empowering word.









"The Masters" Aura 6/2016.










"I Am"  Aura 6/2016. Celebrating Self and Presence .On public display at Fillmore Realty.











"Moving On" Aura 3/2016. Its about feeling stuck and out of place wherever you are in life. On display at Bahia's Restaurant on 690 Grand st. Brooklyn NY 11211.









"Color Me World" Aura 3/2016

Inspired by the thinking of how the world would be without any colors in it. How diversity, colors, differences of all kinds makes it such an interesting world. On public display at Fillmore Realty.










******



"Forget Me" Aura 4/11/16







"Forget Me 2" 4/14/16







******


"It is"  Aura 1/2016







"Destiny"   3/2016








"Too Much Green Babe"   3/2016








"El Tigre"








"Nature Time"








"Mariposas"









"Think About It"





"Spider Hunting"





"Blue Dressed Lady"







"Face your Demons before they face you"







"Hanged man 2" for Andrew Ernos:









"Salinas de Bani" Gifted  to Ellis Del Valle:







"Lighted up"










"More than a Bottle"









"Hope"   rock painting:





"Tortugita"    4x6








"Bailamos"






"Pajaritos de Amor"  5x7





Ceramic hand painted:













"Poochie" as I finished painting it a fly fell on the wet canvas and it got stuck and it died on it:





"Breaking Out"  Ceramic 2015:






"Never Loved"  2015:





"The Beach"





"Amor de Leones" gifted to Andrew Ernos:





"Yelpisitos, Pregnant with artistic ideas" 2013:






"Birds on my Mind" 2015:








Doodling things on the streets:







"Final Destination"  2015




"Sunset" 2015 rock painting:







"Reflecciones"  2015:







Supporting Street Artists:





Some of my many rock paintings:






"Rosa In Italy"  2015, I enjoyed painting from her picture because of the natural beauty and the contrast of light and shadow, it took me a whole day about 10 hours to do:







"Oneness" Ceramic hand painted:






"A peaceful beach" gifted to Adam Handler 2015:







"A Loving Heart"






"I Love You This Much" rock painting:





"Feelings"  2015:








"Blinded"  2015:











"A Unique Fall Leave 2015"




"Eat Me Alive" July 2015:




"The One and Only One"  2015:






"The Worst Day of my Life"  3/30/15:






"Social Media Addiction" hand painted 2015:






A nice picture of  the Long Island Sky on an early morning 2015:






"Awaken" made in December 2015.






"I Am" made it in February 2015.  40x30. Donated to BARC Shelter at 253 Wythe ave Brooklyn.




"Flow"  made in January 2015:








"Blue Jay" made on a wall mural.







"Fun Day":







The Beach on a piece of wood.  2002.










"Child's Dream". One of my favorite piece.












"Intact Baby". Wall Mural 2011.







 "Bare feet" on Rocks.










Beach on a rock. Small rock.









Bag Hand painted.










The beach small  4x6. As you can tell, the beach is one of my favorite things to paint 2013.









Beach on a small rock. The coin is for a visual reference of the size of the rock.










"In The Shower" 24x36.













Cat in The Hat 2004.







"Chicken Love" 2004. Sold.



Part of the Amor de Leones Art.





My lovely dog, Diesel painted on a rock.








"Dreams".  Art on a wine bottle.











Working Hand. 2012.







"Puppy on a rock" Sold.








Window art painting. I had a lot of fun doing it.









Dolphins on a small wood.












Mural on a door.








"Wine bottle" side 1.
























"Wine bottle" painting side 2











"Family"










Fay








 Sticker with my painted butterflies and my design.







Hand painted T-shirt.







"Falling In Love 2012". Created in the car on a drive from Upstate to MA.








Silly art  made on my phone.









 "Tina. 2008"











"Natural form falling paint on a bottle"
















"File Energy"  doodle 3/15:

   






"Blow Me Away"  9/2013:












"Baby Dino" in ceramic.












"Butterfly" on a tray.





"How To Kill A Spider" Aura






A nice picture of a summer sidewalk flowers in Brooklyn, NY










Picture by me. A very Artistic picture. 2009.











"Butterfly on a Brooklyn side walk"













Come back and check  more paintings, I will upload more pictures of my Arts as time allows me.
Aura
Auraiam

No comments: