Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mis Poemas y locos pensamientos

"Fuck You Tomorrow"
Don't love me Tomorrow,
I will no save Love for tomorrow,
Love me today, and only today, for all I care,
I only have Today.
I don't care for the Tomorrows, the Tomorrows don't exist, the Tomorrow is irrelevant, fuck Tomorrow, love me today,
for today is all I have.

The song that inspired this poem:
https://youtu.be/USrflLJfZBE?list=PLnWeuRrmBtRJmOtDgPhV4scJOT9M3bbqC

AuraIam DASEP
6.8.15

***
I am Him, he is Me. In me you are, in me your stay. So Into each other that there is no ending, there is not beginning, there is no Me, there is no You, there is just Being.
I am, You are. It is.

AuraIam DASEP

When one is afraid of the unknown, dare to know it.
Take her to those unknown planets,
Make her see those unknown stars,
Let her see a other universes,
allow her to experience that.
Take her there,
if you don't want to go on that journey,
let her go, let her experience it.
Experience limitless.
Unknown places are the most exciting places.
Unknown stars are the shiniest ones. How can those unknown stars be unknown?... maybe because one didn't open their eyes to begin with?...
AuraIam DASEP
6.8.15
***

Love is a burning game, where we absolutely know, we are gonna get burn and fucked up, yet, we all wanna play that game...lol
AuraIam 6.19.15

*** When you have sex with someone, indirectly, you are also having sex with their 1th, 2th, 3th, 4th , 40th, or 70th...or whatever number exes they had. 
Thought of the day. STD awareness. 
AuraIam 6.2215

***
My mind was broken,
My soul was even worst,
tiredness took over my all,
I broke to almost dust,
I fell asleep under your light,
You shined on me all night,
You loved me with your light.
You  regenerated my body and soul,
with your moon light.
Will never forget my first night falling asleep under your light,
So alone, yet so loved.



Long Island has the best moon light ever.
I love Long Island.
#longisland #Moon #longislandforever #sleep #night




***

I thought you were Quality, 
I saw beyond duality, 
You are all about Quantity, 
Not quality, 
See Beyond, 
Seek no more,
You were not a notch in my heart, not even a notch in my mind.
Aura
#Muse#voices.


9/2016


Anger is cancer in the Mind.
Auraiam


*** To be continued...

2 comments:

Steve Shiflett said...

Yeah... I understand the sentiment: "Fuck you Tomorrow!" Tomorrow is always trying to hold a carrot out there to get our hopes up... then Tomorrow is Today and it's , "Awe shit! This is it?!"

Yeah, sex with multiple people rips the soul apart, dilutes the emotion of love to nothing... I suppose. I have never been promiscuous. I only have suspicions from seeing the lives of others.

AuraIam said...

Indeed Steve, you are so right, if at least 50% of male population would understand this sould apart thing. Love you.