Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Sexual Preference Is A Personal Choice

Sexual Preference Is A Personal Choice


As a few people who know me and my sons, know that one of my sons identifies himself as gay-transgender want to be.

While it is not my business what my son likes or prefers, I feel the need to write this entry about it to create awareness and maybe give some light into some people with conservative views in my family and out there.

When a Person, a human being is born, that person have a freedom of choice to be and do whatever he/she likes. It is intrusive and absolutely wrong for a parent to try to dictate to that child what he/she must do in many things and some areas of growth and development. Yes, it is the job of a parent to provide love, support, and education to a child, however, a parent must KNOW and UNDERSTAND that their child is a unique person, a unique human being that will have to make his/her own choice in many things as he/she grows and experience life on his/her own way.

Therefore, I get very ticked off sometimes, when someone in my family says that my son's gayness is my fault, that I encouraged him to be that way since he was a child. They can't be anymore far from the truth and wrong in their opinions. My family see this things as something that I created and allowed to happen. No, it is not that way. I allowed my son to be whatever he wanted to be, so when he was a child and wore my high heels and danced in joy, I let him be. He was happy, I was happy to see him be happy, he was not hurting no one. I tried to let my son be as he wanted to be, I didn't want to impose my believes on him. I believe in the power of nature. I have so soooo much respect for people's individual choice and freedom that I didn't even took my sons to church or impose any religious believes on them, that is something that they have to find on their own. 

There are many unhappy marriages and divorces due to many men who are closeted gays. Men who play the rule of what society and exterior pressure ask them to be or to do. Those men, created unhappy marriages resulting many times in divorce. This is the situation that is sad and a result of society's rule. I had met some of those men, and they are so sad and broken. 

I believe in sexual freedom, sexual integrity, sexual compatibility. If more people were happy with their sexual life and sexual performance, the world would be a much happier and better place. Trust me on that. Please, please don't get me started to talk about sex.

Whatever act of sex or sexual orientation of my son, is none of my business or yours, that is where I show absolutely love, compassion, and kindness to my son and to anyone who feels confused or misjudged by others due to their sexual orientation. Everyone can do and experience sex and life as they wish to be, that is the meaning of freedom of choice, and freedom of will. As long as someone doesn't hurt another and there is consent, people are allowed to experience and do sex as they desire and however they desire.


I know that cultural and society believes, traditions, and rules are meant to shape people in certain way, and for what I had seen, not many people are happy with those established rules. The true value of a human being is something beyond their sex or sexual preference.


All I have is Love, compassion and acceptance in my heart for everyone, I didn't come to this world to pass on judgement or hate on others. My life purpose is beyond that. 









No comments: